UFO 144

This blog is to share some footage I captured, of what I believe to be an unidentifiable aerial phenomenon.


Approximately 4 minutes and 30 seconds of footage is below.  It was filmed on March 27, 2021 at approximately 2:30 p.m.




Mythbusters may scoff that this is just footage of a paraglider.  I think not.


The closest hill to paraglide from, to where this was filmed, is about 10 miles directly north, Mount Diablo, CA.


I did confirm, and got the flight paths, of 2 paragliders who flew far from Mt Diablo, on March 27, 2021, and passed over my neighborhood close to 2:00 p.m.  I was filming this at 2:30 p.m.  By 2:30 p.m, they were both flying close to 5 miles south of me.

 

I reached out to various paragliding clubs and pilots, to see if they could tell me who this was, but my efforts to identify the paraglider were inconclusive.

 

There is no requirement for paragliders to share their flight paths, so this much doesn't qualify the object as a UFO.

 

The first argument which posits this object is not just a run of the mill paraglider, is how I was able to film this object.

 

I had a smart phone camera on maximum zoom, and captured almost 4 minutes of the spiraling object, while smoking a cigarette, and pointing the camera almost entirely in the same spot.  I wasn't absolutely still of course.  And I made tiny motions up, down, left, and right.  But I did not track the object across the sky.

 

Try as you might, but you will not find any footage, where a camera person can hold a mostly steady position, for 4 minutes, and keep the view locked onto a spiraling paraglider.  Skilled camera people are barely able to capture footage of spiraling paraglider for more than a few seconds, from the ground, due to the challenge of tracking this kind of moving object in the sky.

 

This video linked shows an example of a paraglider taking off.  Notice how it becomes smaller and smaller as it moves farther away.

 

This brings me to the next argument which posits the object I recorded was not just a run of the mill paraglider.  Angular size.

 

Below are the flight paths of the 2 paragliders when they flew over my neighborhood at close to 2:00 p.m.

 



Further details of these flight paths can be found here, and here.

 

The below charts show the altitude changes of both these paragliders, in meters, over the time of their flights




If you study the way paragliders fly, you will see, they either descend in a straight line movement, or they ascend in a spiraling movement.  They don't ever stay at the same altitude.  Sometimes they can maintain a pretty steady altitude by frequently switching between spiraling and ascending or going straight and descending.  When doing such maneuvers, they cover a lot of distance horizontally.



When the first pilot flew over my neighborhood, from 1:54 p.m. to 1:58 p.m., he ascended about 900 feet.


When the second pilot flew over my neighborhood, from 2:06 p.m. to 2:10 p.m., he ascended about 600 feet.



The flight path pictures above show the type of spiraling movement which is done as these paragliders ascend.



The object in my video also appears to be spiraling, as if it is an ascending paraglider.



But consider, if a paraglider with a 35 foot wing span moves up 600 feet, it is going to appear about 17% smaller on camera.



Now notice, the object in my video did not change in size from the start of the video, to the end of the video.




And now consider how a decrease in size of 17% appears.




I believe this angular size argument is proof that this object was not just a run of the mill paraglider.

 

We can also use the mathematics of angular size to understand, a paraglider with a 35 foot wing span would appear to be the same size as the Moon, if it is seen 3850 feet away from an observer on the ground.



The object in my video appeared about half the size of the Moon.  The above video of the Moon was recorded at the same maximum zoom setting as the video of the UFO or paraglider.

 


If the object in my video was a paraglider with a wing span of 35 feet, it would would have been close to 7700 feet away when I recorded it.  

 

 

Since it wasn't filmed straight up, but at a pretty steep angle, I will estimate, if it has a 35 foot wing span, it would be 5500 feet, if straight above me, giving it an altitude estimate of 5900 feet.

 

 


 

 

That is just a bit higher an estimate than the maximum altitude of the 3 most competitive paragliders who flew far from Mount Diablo that day.


A detail I found interesting was the tiny dot seen below the object.  If you do not believe the object is a UFO, you would think the dot to be the pilot hanging from the paraglider.  But the dot in my video often appeared to be very white and reflective, whereas a person hanging from a paraglider would have appeared to be a black body.  Below collage shows said contrast.

 


 

Furthermore, the dot below the object often alternated between black and white, turning completely black when shaded from the sun, and completely white when in the sun.

 

See said contrast at 2:00 to 2:04 time stamps.  This kind of sharp contrast is not typical of human paraglider pilot

 


And for the final point, for but a split second, between time stamps 0:01 and 0:02, an extremely tiny dot of light, zips just below the object I recorded, moving left and up on the screen.  Below is how that extremely tiny dot of light appears, paused and zoomed in.

 


If I assume this object was 6 miles away from me when I recorded it, and we can see its angular size is half that of the moon, then I can also assume it's wing span is 144 feet.


I think I was being targeted personally with a biblical message.


"These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."


- Revelation 14:4

Comments